Responsible – who is responsible for data processing?
Identity: Vasconcelos Managements SL
Registered office: C / Acebuche 7, Cala Alta 4-2-A, 29650, Mijas, Málaga
Phone: +34 606 323 023
Contact: Catia Vasconcelos
Domain name: www.5stargroup.es
Purposes – for what purposes do we treat your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide us to:
- Manage the contracting of services that you make through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by Vasconcelos Managements SL, by any means (telephone, mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Complying with the legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included the prevention of fraud.
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
Categories of data – What data do we deal with?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, in Vasconcelos Managements SL we manage the following categories of data:
- Identifying data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In case the user provides data of third parties, he / she declares to have their consent and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Vasconcelos Managements SL from any responsibility in this regard.
- However, Vasconcelos Managements SL may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the due diligence measures that correspond, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Legitimation – what is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The processing of data whose purpose is the sending of periodic bulletins (newslettering) about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out said treatments, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations are based on the consent of the user who sends their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible communication in a fluid way and obstruction of processes what you want to do
Finally, the data can be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Vasconcelos Managements SL
Data Conservation Period – How long will we keep your data?
Vasconcelos Managements SL will keep the personal data of the users only during the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, while not revoking the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established deadlines.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to Vasconcelos Managements SL, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the services contracted.
Vasconcelos Managements SL, has signed the corresponding contracts for treatment with each of the providers that provide services to Vasconcelos Managements SL, with the aim of ensuring that these providers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be assigned to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial entities, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when established by current regulations.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to protect your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the servers of Vasconcelos Managements SL
- Encryption of information in the own servers of Vasconcelos Managements SL
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Vasconcelos Managements SL has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with the commitment of Vasconcelos Managements SL with the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of the users.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your information and how can you exercise it?
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether Vasconcelos Managements SL is dealing with personal data that concerns you, or not.
Also, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can oppose the processing of your data. Vasconcelos Managements SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Also, you can exercise the right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
If you wish you can also check our Cookies Policy.